- Social Security number and checking account information
- transaction history and income
- credit history and account balances
such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
to offer our products and services to you
information about your transactions and experiences
information about your creditworthiness
- Call 888-681-6811, and our menu will prompt you through your choices.
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
- apply for a loan
- provide account information or give us your contact information
- give us your income information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, and/or other companies.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- We have no affiliates.
- Nonaffiliates we share with can include lenders; and marketing, collections, and other loan-related service providers.
- Our joint marketing partners can include lenders and other loanrelated service providers.